Camp Health, Hope & Happiness on Lake Isle is looking to have dedicated individuals to join our food service team. Camp He Ho Ha is located on Lake Isle, 85 km West of Edmonton and is proud to provide a summer camping experience for people with disabilities as well as a year round conference center for the general public.
The Kitchen Assistant must be 100% invested in a positive guest experience from our summer camps to the rental groups that we serve.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your responsibilities would include (not limited to):
- Providing excellence in meal preparation and service (Buffet style) to 25-180 guests under lead of Kitchen Manager
- Consistent communication with Kitchen Manager to promote development of staff, culture, and overall success
- Demonstrate guest-led focus by regularly engaging guests
- Sanitizes equipment. tables, and work areas as required or as assigned
- Ensures compliance with special diet instructions provided for meals
- Must have a passion for executing amazing food and service
- All food safety and HACCP guidelines met and followed daily
If you have experience with proven success on a food service team, we would love to hear from you.