The Shoot For Cause is a 3D archery fundraiser bringing archers together from across Western Canada to enjoy some camaraderie and sport with new friends and old. The 2017 event is being held on Saturday May 6th and Sunday May 7th at Camp He Ho Ha. Please click on the title above to visit the Shoot for Cause page.
The Ride Run & Roll event is sponsored by 214 Studio Fit & Wellness in Grande Prairie, Alberta. The participants will have an opportunity to Spin and then run on a 5K marked trail ending with a social BBQ. Both the 214 Studio gym and the trail will be wheelchair accessible so everybody is encouraged to join us for a fun event. The 2017 event will be held on June 17th at 214 Studio Fit & Wellness (1400-9909 102 St, Grande Prairie AB T8V 2V4).
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws.
Camp He Ho Ha is the sole judge and decision maker regarding any dispute about the application or interpretation of the Official Rules or any other aspect of the Contest. The judgement or decision of Camp He Ho Ha shall be final.
This Contest is open to anyone.
The 2017 Sunny’s Supporters Contest runs from 8:00 a.m. (MST) on Monday, May 29, 2017 to 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter
- Entrants must fill in a “2017 Sunny’s Supporters Pledge Form” (the “Pledge Form”). The Pledge Form must be filled in legibly and accurately.
- Each entrant who submits a complete Pledge Form that is legible, accurate, and accompanied by a donation to Camp He Ho Ha of $50 or more, will be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize.
- Entrants will be granted one (1) entry for every additional $50 included in the donation – for example, a total of two (2) entries for a donation of $100, three (3) for $150, and so on.
- All Pledge Forms become the property of Camp He Ho Ha and will not be returned.
- Pledge Forms may be hand delivered, sent in a camper’s luggage, or mailed. All Pledge Forms sent by mail must be postmarked on or before August 23, 2017.
- Camp He Ho Ha accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for Pledge Forms that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected for whatever reason.
- There will be one (1) prize of free camp registration for one of the 2018 summer camps held at Camp He Ho Ha, valued at $650CAD (the “Grand Prize”).
- Camp He Ho Ha will select a winner in a random drawing on or before September 30, 2017 from all eligible entries received. Chances of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- The selected Grand Prize winner must answer a skill testing question by phone or email before being declared a winner. A caregiver or guardian may answer in place of the winner.
- Only the selected Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Camp He Ho Ha. If the winner cannot be reached within five (5) days of the draw date, they will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win, and a new winner will be chosen.
- By entering the Contest, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed with these Rules, and release Camp He Ho Ha, its employees and their agents from any and all liability resulting from the Contest and use of the Grand Prize.
- Camp He Ho Ha shall make the final determination on the eligibility of all entries.
- The winner consents to the publication of their name, likeness, voice or image on various communication platforms as reasonably determined by Camp He Ho Ha.
- To claim the Grand Prize, the selected winner will be asked select a camper who will be given free camp registration for one of the 2018 summer camps.
- The selected winner will be asked to notify the Summer Camp Coordinator of the chosen camper before 2018 registration opens, so a credit can be applied to that camper’s account.
- The winner must provide Camp He Ho Ha with the following information:
- Full legal name
- Full mailing address
- Phone number
- Camp He Ho Ha is the sole sponsor of this Contest.
Camp He Ho Ha reserves the right, without prior notice, and at any time, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Contest in any way.
The Donor Appreciation Day is an opportunity for the friends of camp to gather during the summer to become part of the magic that unfolds when campers are present. The 2016 event is currently being planned. More information will be posted soon.
Please become a part of the Camp family. WE NEED YOU!
Visit our Support Camp links by clicking on the SUPPORT LINKS below. There you can learn more about planned giving, special events, capital projects and so much more! If you have any questions feel free to contact us:
Phone: (780) 429-3277, Ext. 223