Media Coordinator/Admin Assistant
May 11th – August 19st, 2022
Camp Health, Hope & Happiness, Alberta’s leading summer recreational facility for individuals with mental and physical disabilities is seeking a Media Coordinator/Admin Assistant for the season beginning May 11th and continuing through to August 19th, 2022. Camp Health, Hope & Happiness is a residential camp where campers and staff are on site 24/7 during their 6 day stay.
The media coordinator is responsible for participation, in-full of the mandatory Summer Staff Orientation running May 11th – 21st. The term of employment is from May 11th to August 19th, 2022.
Dedicated individuals committed to the recreational needs of persons with disabilities will find this position both challenging and rewarding. Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Experience with photography and videography as well as basic editing skills is required.
We are searching for an individual to increase exposure for Camp He Ho Ha with social media and our website and fundraisers. This person will need to have skills with photography and videography as well as basic editing skills for project work and for creating content for social media and the website. There will also be some administrative assistant tasks with fundraising events and other tasks as assigned.
Experience with camping, sign language, arts & crafts, out-tripping, water sports and performing arts would be an asset but not necessary. A current standard first aid and Level C CPR certificate (that will not expire during the work term) and the completion of a clear Police Criminal Clearance Check (including vulnerable sector) is required by date of employment.
Media Coordinator/Admin Assistant – $8,220.00 for the term of employment (before taxes). Accommodations are provided for the term of employment listed above. Meals will be provided during camp days.
- Abide by the Camp philosophy, “Campers Come First”.
- Capture still images and record video of summer camp activities for project work
- Utilize photography and videography skills for creating training videos
- Prepare content for social media platforms including written posts, photography, and short videos
- Assist in the preparation for fundraising events.
- Communicate with the Summer Camp Coordinator regarding any pertinent issues that require attention.
- To attend meetings called by either the Summer Camp Coordinator or the Executive Director.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Directly responsible to the Summer Camp Coordinators for summer camp tasks and Executive Director for fundraiser tasks.
To apply please fill out a Staff Application form by clicking “Apply Online” in the links near the title of this page.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 18th, 2022.