Move, Groove & Improve
We are challenging our supporters to take care of their mental and physical health through a virtual exercise challenge. The Move, Groove & Improve for Health and Happiness Challenge is a 20-week team or individual fitness challenge from March 28th, 2021- August 14th, 2021.
During this time, teams and individuals will be working to walk, run, roll, dance, stretch, exercise, and otherwise “Move, Groove and Improve” their physical and mental health! Each participant is encouraged to be active, moving, grooving, and improving 150 minutes per week.
Each minute of exercise counts towards your personal and team goals. Easily track progress and update exercise activity on your personal and team fundraising page.
Are you in? Here’s how to get involved.
- Join the campaign by clicking on the “Join the Campaign” button above.
- Create an account and a personal fundraising page. Use the provided appeal or share your personal story and connection to a disability or Camp He Ho Ha. Storytelling is a very powerful tool!
- Either “Create a Team” and share the page directly with team members or “Join a Team” and search for your team name.
- Share your personal and team fundraising pages with friends, family, and co-workers to raise money and awareness for the kids and adults living with disabilities to attend Camp He Ho Ha. Use our Toolkit for templates, resources, inspiration, and ideas.
- Exercise, walk, run, roll, dance, stretch, and otherwise “Move, Groove and Improve” for minutes towards your personal and team goals. Track your progress and post updates on your personal and team fundraising pages.