Testing Enrollment for Camp
2022 Summer Camp
Thank you to all of you that have volunteered to complete a registration in our new database. This is our first round of testing. We have done our best to select a database that will best serve the complex needs of the summer camp programs and the needs of the varied types of camper registrations each of you complete.
We hope that your experience is as smooth as possible.
10 things that you need to know…
- This database is VERY different than the last one
- There will be no waiting line or queue
- All aides, campers, and accompanying campers are completed through the same link (unlike before)
- The instructions for each step are at the top of each page
- Because this is a test, to checkout at the end, there is very specific information that needs to be entered. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR TESTING (write them down or print them, keep them handy)
- For Payment Amount, select “Pay in Full”
- For Payment Method, select “Admin Test”
- Initial enrollment requests are fast to submit, all other information can be entered at your convenience prior to the deadlines. You can stop after completing an enrollment request or you can work through the full process including all forms.
- Only applicable if you choose to do the full testing. The medical form will now be e-mailed to you with fields completed from the information that you have entered. This can only be done if all other forms are completed first. A request for the medical form can be completed through your account (further instructions provided in the system)
- We would like you to give us feedback by coming back here and completing the questionnaire at the bottom of this page.
- Some things we will be able to improve, some things will be beyond the limitations of the new system.
- We really appreciate your time and contribution to making all future camp enrollments the best that they can be.