Membership fees are a source of revenue for Camp He Ho Ha that enables us to provide exceptional adapted recreational opportunities to children and adults of all ages with every type and degree disability. Through the commitment of membership, we provide a safe and supportive environment that encourages enhanced independence, self-confidence, and integration to individuals with special needs and provide a much-needed respite for their families and caregivers.
We have decreased our annual membership fee to $25.00.
With a membership you are entitled to the following:
- A charitable tax receipt
- Advanced notices of our events and programs
- Invitation to our dinner and annual general meeting – Held each April (Covid-19 dependent)
- Voting privileges at our annual general meeting
- Our quarterly Newsletters
- Invitation to our summer membership appreciation day – held each summer (Covid-19 dependent)
All our treasured members support and endorse the work and goals of Camp Health, Hope & Happiness, pay the annual membership fee, and adhere to the By-laws established by the Camp He Ho Ha Board of Directors. We thank each of you for your generosity to Camp and for the difference you make in the lives of special people with disabilities.