Membership fees are a small source of revenue for Camp He Ho Ha. These funds enable us to provide exceptional adapted recreational opportunities to children and adults of all ages with every type and degree of disability.
Becoming a Camp Member is easy! Simply sign-up below, pay the fee, and support Camp.
Members must be over the age of 18 years.
Our annual membership fee is $25.00.
As Camp Member you:
- Receive a charitable tax receipt for your $25 membership fee
- Get advanced notices of our events and programs
- Are invited to our dinner and Annual General Meeting – Held each April (Covid-19 dependent)
- Have voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Receive our quarterly e-mail Newsletters
- Are invited to our summer membership appreciation day – held each summer (Covid-19 dependent)
- Support and endorse the work and goals of Camp He Ho Ha
- Adhere to the By-laws established by the Camp He Ho Ha Board of Directors
We thank each of our treasured members for your generosity to Camp and for the difference you make in the lives of special people with disabilities.