Sunny’s Supporters Official Contest Rules
Sunny’s Supporters Contest Official Rules
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws.
Camp He Ho Ha is the sole judge and decision maker regarding any dispute about the application or interpretation of the Official Rules or any other aspect of the Contest. The judgement or decision of Camp He Ho Ha shall be final.
This Contest is open to anyone.
The 2020 Sunny’s Supporters Contest runs from 8:00 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, to 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, August 20, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter
- Entrants must fill in a “2020 Sunny’s Supporters Pledge Form” (the “Pledge Form”). The Pledge Form must be filled in completely, legibly, and accurately. Sunny’s Supporter’s Pledge Form
- Entrants will be granted a “Sunny’s Supporters Contest Badge” posted on the wall at Camp for a pledge total of $5 or more.
- Each entrant who submits a Pledge Form that is complete, legible, accurate, and accompanied by a pledge total of $50 or more to Camp He Ho Ha, will be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize.
- Entrants will be granted one (1) entry for every additional $50 included in the pledge total– for example, a total of two (2) entries for a pledge total of $100, three (3) for $150, and so on.
- Entrants will be granted a “Camp notebook with pen” (or other similar prize dependant on availability) for a pledge total of $100 or more.
- Entrants will be made a “Camp counsellor for a Day” for a pledge total of $250 or more. While in attendance of their week of camp in 2020 the camper will get to be a camp counsellor for a day and have a lanyard (based on availability) and name tag to take home.
- Entrants will be granted a $50 credit for Tuck for a pledge total of $500 or more.
- Entrants will be granted an Exclusive Camp He Ho Ha Teddy Bear for a pledge total of $1,000 or more.
- All donations must be received by 1:00 p.m. on Day 1 for the camp week the camper is attending.
- All Pledge Forms become the property of Camp He Ho Ha and will not be returned.
- Pledge Forms may be hand-delivered, sent in a camper’s luggage, or mailed. All Pledge Forms sent by mail must be postmarked on or before August 23, 2020.
- Camp He Ho Ha accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for Pledge Forms that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected for whatever reason.
- There will be one (1) prize of free camp registration for one of the 2021 summer camps held at Camp He Ho Ha, valued at $650CAD (the “Grand Prize”).
- Camp He Ho Ha will select a winner in a random drawing on or before September 30, 2020, from all eligible entries received. Chances of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- The selected Grand Prize winner must answer a skill-testing question by phone or email before being declared a winner. A caregiver or guardian may answer in place of the winner.
- Only the selected Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Camp He Ho Ha. If the winner cannot be reached within five (5) days of the draw date, they will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win, and a new winner will be chosen.
- Entrants who qualify for Prizes to receive at Camp (‘Sunny’s Supporters Contest Badge’ posted on the wall at Camp, ‘Camp notebook with pen’, ‘Camp counsellor for a Day’, ‘$50 Tuck credit’, and ‘Camp He Ho Ha Teddy Bear’) will receive their prize (or a prize of comparable value) during their 6 day week at Camp He Ho Ha.
- By entering the Contest, entrants are deemed to have read and agreed with these Rules and release Camp He Ho Ha, its employees and their agents from any and all liability resulting from the Contest and use of the Grand Prize.
- Camp He Ho Ha shall make the final determination on the eligibility of all entries.
- The winner consents to the publication of their name, likeness, voice or image on various communication platforms as reasonably determined by Camp He Ho Ha.
- To claim the Grand Prize, the selected winner will be asked to select a camper who will be given free camp registration for one of the 2021 summer camps.
- The selected winner will be asked to notify the Summer Camp Coordinator of the chosen camper before 2021 registration opens, so credit can be applied to that camper’s account.
- The winner must provide Camp He Ho Ha with the following information:
- Full legal name
- Full mailing address
- Phone number
- Camp He Ho Ha is the sole sponsor of this Contest.
Camp He Ho Ha reserves the right, without prior notice, and at any time, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Contest in any way.