Join us for the 25th Annual ‘Shoot For Cause’ 3D Archery fundraiser!
Raise money for individuals with disabilities as you enjoy camaraderie and sport with friends new and old. Whether you shoot competitively or noncompetitively this family-friendly event offers fun and challenge to archers of all ages and skill levels.
Registration fees and deposits are refundable on or before April 15, 2020.
Your participant registration includes:
- 3 days of outdoor 3D target archery (May 1-3, 2020)
- Challenging yet approachable courses
- Opportunity to win prizes
- Optional target Critter Shoot $25 (May 1, 2020)
- Opportunity to participate in the Grande Prix Shoot Out $50 (major cash prizes of $3,000)
- Live charity auction
- Marked yardage (rangefinders welcome)
- Fun and friendship
- 2 nights comfortable accommodations (included if $500 or more is raised in pledges or available for purchase with a meal and accommodations package)
- Delicious home-style meals (included if $500 or more is raised in pledges or available for purchase with a meal and accommodations package)